Essential Coach Training in
Los Angeles, California
I learned how deeply rooted compassion is in my soul. I learned who my best self is. I walked away from that first weekend a new person with reignited passion for making the world brighter by stoking the inner fire of people’s souls. It is not easy to be a life coach; however, with the tools I learned through this program I am prepared for the work. My life’s work. – Caleb F. , Certified Essential Life Coach
What is the 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program?
The 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program is a foundational coach training program that is part of an International Coach Federation accredited coach training program (ACTP). This 3-month course teaches you foundational coaching skills and tools and prepares you to help your clients unleash their personal and professional potential.
How does in-person training work?
The in-person training option for the 1.0 Essential Coach Training Program consists of three in-person, weekend-long intensives and two online webinar meetings. As part of your training and certification, you will also be required to complete three coach-client overviews with your trainer. See a breakdown of all training requirements below:
- Weekend Intensives: The 60 hours of in-person training are the bulk of your training experience. You will meet both Saturday and Sunday, for one weekend a month, for three months.
- Online Webinars: Between weekends 1 and 2, and weekends 2 and 3, you will meet with your trainer and fellow coaches for an online webinar meeting.
- Practice Client: During your three months of training, you will be required to find and work through at least 10 coaching sessions with a practice client.
- Coach-Client Overviews: Throughout your training, you will complete three mentor coaching sessions with your trainer. These sessions are a time for your trainer to listen to your coaching and provide you with feedback.
- Final Coaching Review: The final step in your training a certification process is to submit your application for certification and a final coaching recording for review by your trainer. Once your final review is approved, you will receive certification as an Associate Certified Success Coach.
CLICK image below for an excerpt from your Coach Training Guide
Ready to join us? Click on the “Apply for Essential Life Coaching” below.
Have questions? “Say Hello” using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Upcoming 2017 Start Dates
Weekend Intensives (9:30am-6:00pm PT each day)
- Weekend #1: September 23rd & 24th
- Weekend #2: October 21st & 22nd
- Weekend #3: November 18th & 19th
Two Webinar Meetings: TBD
Location: Santa Monica, CA. (Exact address given upon enrollment.)
Tuition: $2700 (can be made in 6 monthly payments of $450) -OR- 10% discount if paid in full: 1 payment of $2430
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: **Save up to $540 if enrolled by August 15, 2017. **
Early Bird Tuition: $2400 (can be made in 6 monthly payments of $400) -OR- additional 10% discount if paid in full: 1 payment of $2160.
Meet The Trainer
Hayden Lee PCC
Hayden is the Lead Trainer for the Essential Coach Training Program. He co-authored the Essential Coach Training Guide. He is passionate about working with entrepreneurs and executives, particularly millennials and organizations who employ them. He has his own coaching practice in Los Angeles and works with clients worldwide.
C.S. Lewis said, “Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different.” Through my training at Coach Training EDU, I learned how to encourage others to have courage, but I grew in courage. When we learned about grit, I was walking through my personal grit. I found myself accomplishing my goal of learning the skill of life coaching all at the same time I was being coached. My experience has resulted in being able to provide life coaching to clients who are transforming just like I did. It has become my slogan: Time to BE the Difference. – Zach P., Certified Essential Life Coach